The majority of University of Saskatchewan policies can be found on the Secretary's website, policies.usask.ca. The following are of particular interest to instructors and those who work regularly with students:
- Academic Courses Policy on Class Delivery, Examinations, and Assessment of Student Learning
- Student Appeals of Evaluation, Grading and Academic Standing
- Student Discipline
- Students with Disabilities: Academic Accommodation and Access
- International Travel Risk Management for Student Mobility
- Sexual Assault Prevention Policy
The University of Saskatchewan Learning Charter is intended to define aspirations about the learning experience that the University aims to provide, and the roles to be played in realizing these aspirations by students, instructors and the institution.
As a supplement to University level policy documents, the pages below detail procedures and processes required to carry out policies.