Student Finance and Awards is closed but offering remote services
In line with federal and provincial requirements regarding COVID-19 prevention, and supporting the university’s decision to close the campus, Student Finance and Awards staff are working remotely and can provide assistance by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed information about Financial services and programs can be found on students.usask.ca. The information below is intended primarily for staff and faculty of the U of S.
We provide integrated financial services to students in accessible, accountable, and transparent ways:
- Student accounts
- Tuition and fee payment and troubleshooting
- Working with sponsoring agencies
- Student aid
- Canada government student loans
- Short-term crisis aid for eligible students
- Student awards
- Undergraduate awards coordination and payment
- New student award development
We act with integrity to enhance the student experience and support student success, in alignment with the university's strategic directions. We value diversity, teamwork, respect, service, and creativity.