Teaching and Learning
Resources for Faculty and Instructors
We have a variety of programs and resources to help faculty, instructors, grad students and postdocs that cover topics related to teaching strategies, assessment and evaluation, and other key and timely aspects of teaching and learning.
If you are teaching a class
we can help with...
Professional learning and development
- Workshops and courses
- Scholarship of Teaching
- Reflective practice and teaching portfolio
- Assessing your own teaching practice
- Graduate and Postdoc professional skill development
Course or curriculum design
Consultation and assistance when embarking on course or curricular (re)design.
- Experiential Learning
- Open Educational Resources
- Integrating Sustainability
- Grading and assessing students
- Syllabus development