Mobius is approved for academic use and is integrated with LMS.
What is a homework system?
- Online tools that can grade questions asked to students as homework, track formative practice, or assess examinations.
- Typically tied to or integrated with textbooks.
- Faculty can often customize questions.
- Can be commercial, student-pay systems or non-commercial (free) systems.
Why use a homework system such as this?
- Homework systems are most useful in classes where students are problem solving (i.e. math, chemistry) and need immediate feedback about if they have done the process correctly.
- Homework systems also commonly used to test recall.
- Homework systems often have large question banks, allowing students to practice on a variety of problems and instructors to assign different questions to each student.
What textbooks or publishers is this tool compatible with?
This platform is independent of any textbook or publisher, but can be used alongside commercial or open texts or instructor course notes.
What types of questions/problems does Mobius allow for?
- The platform is designed for assessments in STEM courses.
- The platform includes lessons, interactive learning activities, hands-on exercises, and assessments allowing the student to practice and learn at a guided yet self-defined pace.
Support for Mobius
(Why isn't this working?)