When do you need a technology assessment?
- The software has not yet been assessed
- You intend to require students to use the software
- Students are required to create an account to use the software
- Student interactions with the software are going to be for assessment
What should you do to initiate a new technology assessment?
- Review the list of approved software, to see if an alternative is already approved. This will save you time and effort.
- Get help from your college IT coordinator.
- Read the summary of how technology assessment works. The process is currently being streamlined and aligned with the Learning Technology Ecosystem principles.
- Follow the instructions in the Technology Assessment process.