2. Build your remote course
Remote teaching and learning guidelines for USask instructors
- Engage Learners: Break content into chunks and incorporate student learning activities into each module focused on what you want students to learn.
- Set realistic expectations: When planning learner activities, think about the time they would put into a face-to-face course and check your expectations in the remote context.
Remember: You don't have to create it all, there are many good open resources available.
For Each Learning Module:
C) Plan for assessment and provision of feedback (coming soon)
Table of Contents
- Create your course framework
- Build your remote course:
- Identify desired outcomes
- Create active learning experiences & engage learners
- Plan for assessment & provision of feedback - coming soon
- Connect & Check-in with learners regularly