- Student Wellness Centre information for students
As a student centre on campus, detailed information about services and programs can be found on students.usask.ca. The information below is intended primarily for staff and faculty of the U of S.
The Student Wellness Centre offers the following:
- Short-term individual, couple and group counselling for students.
- Consultation Services and professional advice to members of the University community about assisting distressed students.
- Treatment Material
- Mental Health Education
- Urgent and non-urgent medical treatment
- Health reviews and assessments
- Mental health assessment and counselling
- Birth control and pregnancy testing
- Nutrition counselling
- Sexual health care including STI prevention, testing, and treatment
- Body image and disordered eating concerns
- Health Education