- AES information for students
As a student centre on campus, detailed information about services and programs can be found on students.usask.ca. The information below is intended primarily for staff and faculty of the U of S.
Access and Equity Services assists students by offering programs and accommodation services—fostering an accessible and welcoming campus.
Exam and Academic Accommodations
- Letters to professors - Assists with arranging exam or academic accommodations with professors.
- Notetaking - The program assists students who have difficulty taking notes.
- Exam Accommodations - Assists with exam accommodations
- Alternate Format Textbooks - Assists students with print disabilities to obtain e-texts
- Classroom Changes - Arranges changes for students with accessibility issues.
- Assistive Technology - Provide students with disabilities access to a variety of enhanced technology needed to achieve academic success.