The Fee Review Committee (FRC), established in 2005, is to oversee the administrative process of reviewing and recommending for approval to the Provost's Advisory Committee (PAC) the following fees
- community level class fees
- compulsory academic fees
- supplemental fees
- service fees
- third party fees
The purpose is to establish the viability, and the continued use of these fees being assessed against students at the University of Saskatchewan.
All student fee requests and changes must be reviewed by the Fee Review Committee (FRC) and submitted for approval by the FRC to PAC. For the 2020-21 academic year, student fees will be considered under the following schedule:
We request that colleges and schools observe the following deadlines for existing student fee change requests. Please note all materials are due two to three days prior to the Fees Review Committee.
- November 7, 2019 (for PAC approval in November-December 2019)
- Review of excursion and other madatory fees for implementation during the period May 1, 2020 to August 31, 2020.
- January 9, 2020 (for PAC approval in January-February 2020)
- Review of institutional and other mandatory fees for implementation during the period September 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021.
- Review of excursion and other madatory fees for implementation during the period September 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021.
- February 6, 2020 (for PAC approval in March 2020)
- Review of any other fees for implementation during the period September 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021.
- Please print and fill out the 2020-21 fee change request form
- Have the submission form signed by your dean or executive director
- Each fee request should be supported with the budget and general background information as required
If you have any questions regarding the timelines or the student fees process in general, please email: email@example.com