- Student Central information for students
As a student service on campus, detailed information about services and programs can be found on students.usask.ca. The information below is intended primarily for staff and faculty of the U of S.
Student Central provides undergraduate and graduate students with holistic, centralized assistance with finances, registration and academic life. Student Central Officers:
- provide confirmation of enrolment for federal and provincial student loans
- authorize emergency loans and financial appeals
- provide information on scholarships, bursaries and other financial information
- troubleshoot registration problems
- process late registrations, audit registrations and section changes
- help students navigate PAWS
- provide information about exams, transcripts and convocation
Staff can also help complete Pension Plan forms, provide information on student records to third parties with appropriate authorization and assist with personal information changes. In addition to these direct services, Student Central Officers are information specialists who guide students to campus-wide services and resources.