The Fee Review Committee (FRC), established in 2014 by the Provost’s Council on Integrated Planning (PCIP), is to oversee the administrative process of reviewing and recommending for approval to PCIP the following fees
- community level class fees
- compulsory academic fees
- supplemental fees
- service fees
- third party fees
The purpose is to establish the viability, and the continued use of these fees being assessed against students at the University of Saskatchewan.
All student fee requests and changes must be reviewed by the Fee Review Committee (FRC) and submitted for approval by the FRC to PCIP. For the 2018-19 academic year, student fees will be considered under the following schedule:
We request that colleges and schools observe the following deadlines for existing student fee change requests. Please note all materials are due two to three days prior to the Fees Review Committee.
- November 24, 2017 (for PCIP approval in December 2017)
- Review of excursion and other fees (including mandatory) for implementation during the period May 1, 2018 to August 31, 2018.
- January 26, 2018 (for PCIP approval in February 2018)
- Review of institutional and other mandatory fees for implementation September 1, 2018 to April 30, 2019.
- Review of excursion and other fees (including mandatory) for implementation during the period September 1, 2018 to April 30, 2019.
- February 23, 2018 (for PCIP approval in March 2018)
- Review of any other fees for implementation during the period September 1, 2018 to April 30, 2019.
- Please print and fill out the submission form
- Have the submission form signed by your college dean
- Scan and send the submission form back to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each fee request should be supported with the budget and general background information as required.
Please submit your submission form along with your budget calculation spreadsheet to:
Fee Review Committee
2nd floor Admin Building
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com